Sarah's Eternal Entrapment


Sarah eternally trapped in the Backrooms

Sarah had always been fascinated with the idea of alternate realities. She had read countless books and watched countless movies about parallel universes and alternate dimensions. She never imagined, however, that she would one day find herself trapped in one.


It happened on a day like any other. Sarah was doing homework, typing away at her computer, when suddenly everything went black. She felt a strange sensation in her body, like she was being pulled in different directions at once. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a strange, dimly lit room.


The room was small and cramped, with walls made of stained, yellowing tiles. There was a low hum in the air, like the sound of a malfunctioning air conditioner. Sarah's heart raced as she realized that she had somehow ended up in the backrooms.


At first, Sarah tried to remain calm. She told herself that this was just a strange dream or hallucination. But as she began to explore the backrooms, she realized that this was all too real.


Girl walking down and endless, yellow hall.

The backrooms seemed to stretch on forever, a maze of identical office cubicles and empty hallways. There was no natural light, no windows or doors, only the flickering fluorescent bulbs that cast an eerie glow on everything.


As Sarah wandered deeper into the backrooms, she began to feel a growing sense of dread. There was something off about this place, something that made her skin crawl. She heard strange noises, like whispers and footsteps, but when she turned to look, there was no one there.


Days turned into weeks, and Sarah lost all track of time. She slept whenever she could, curled up in a corner of one of the cubicles. She scavenged for food and water, but everything she found tasted stale and metallic.


As she continued to wander the backrooms, Sarah began to notice strange things happening to her. Her memories started to fade, and she had trouble remembering who she was or how she got here. Sometimes she saw strange shapes moving in the shadows, things that seemed to defy explanation.


Girl and a group by friends in the Backroom.

One day, Sarah stumbled upon a group of other people who had also become trapped in the backrooms. They were a motley crew of lost souls, all searching for a way out. Sarah felt a glimmer of hope for the first time in weeks.


Together, they searched the endless halls of the backrooms, looking for any kind of exit. But no matter how far they went, no matter how many twists and turns they took, they always ended up back where they started.


As the days turned into months, Sarah felt herself slipping further and further away from reality. She saw things that she couldn't explain, heard voices that whispered in her ear. She knew that she was losing her grip on sanity, and she didn't know how much longer she could hold on.


One day, Sarah woke up in a different part of the backrooms, alone and disoriented. She stumbled around for hours, looking for her friends, but they were nowhere to be found. As she wandered, she realized that the backrooms were changing, morphing into something even more sinister than before.


She felt a sense of dread like she had never felt before, like the very fabric of reality was unraveling around her. And then, just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, she saw a glimmer of light in the distance.


Girl looking through a crack in the wall of a giant yellow room.

Sarah stumbled towards the light, her heart pounding in her chest. As she got closer, she saw that it was a small crack in the wall, barely big enough for her to squeeze through. Without hesitating, she threw herself through the opening, not knowing what was on the other side.


When she opened her eyes, Sarah found herself lying on the ground in the hallway outside her bedroom. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and everything seemed normal once again.


At first, Sarah thought that it had all been a dream, but when she looked down at her hands, she saw that they were covered in grime and dirt. She realized that she had truly been trapped in the backrooms for what felt like an eternity.


Sarah tried to explain what had happened to her, but no one believed her. They all thought that she had simply lost her mind and wandered off into the wilderness. Sarah knew the truth, though. She had survived the backrooms, and she would never be the same again.


Years later, Sarah still had nightmares about the backrooms. She could still hear the whispers and the footsteps, still feel the sense of dread that had permeated the air. She knew that she had been lucky to escape, but she also knew that there were others who weren't as fortunate.


Sarah made it her life's mission to warn others about the dangers of the backrooms, to help those who had become lost in its endless halls. She knew that it was a place that no one should ever have to experience, and she was determined to make sure that no one else would suffer the same fate as she did.