Bobby and the Abandoned Mall


Bobby no-clipped into the backrooms while wandering an abanded mall.

Bobby had always been drawn to abandoned places. There was something about the eerie silence, the dusty relics of a forgotten past, that fascinated him. So when he heard about an old mall that had been closed for years, he knew he had to see it for himself.


He snuck in through a gap in the fence and made his way inside. The mall was even creepier than he had imagined. The lights were out, the stores were empty, and the escalators had been turned off. He wandered around for a while, exploring the empty halls and peering into the dark storefronts.


Teenage boy walks through door into the Backrooms.

That's when it happened. Bobby stepped through a doorway and suddenly found himself in a completely different place. The walls were the same bland beige as the mall, but everything else was different. The air was stale and musty, and the fluorescent lights flickered overhead. He had heard of the Backrooms before, but he never thought he'd actually end up here.


He tried to find his way back to the mall, but every turn seemed to lead him deeper into the labyrinthine corridors. He felt like he was being watched, like something was stalking him from the shadows. He could hear whispers and shuffling footsteps, but whenever he turned to investigate, there was nothing there.


Hours passed, or maybe just minutes, he wasn't sure. Bobby's phone had no signal, and his flashlight was starting to dim. He was completely alone in this otherworldly space, with no way out.


As he stumbled down yet another endless hallway, he heard a sound that made his blood run cold. It was a deep, guttural growl, coming from just around the corner. He froze, heart pounding in his chest, and debated whether to turn back or face whatever was making that noise.


He knew he couldn't stay here forever, lost in the Backrooms. He took a deep breath, turned the corner, and saw something that made him wish he had never come here. A creature stood before him, with skin as pale as a sheet and glowing red eyes. Its teeth were bared in a snarl, and it let out another terrifying growl.


Running from an entity in the backrooms.>
                            </div>
                            <div class=

Bobby turned and ran, sprinting down the hallway as fast as he could. He heard the creature's footsteps behind him, closing in. He was sure he was going to die here, alone in this twisted dimension.


But somehow, he managed to find a way out. He burst through a door and stumbled back into the mall, panting and sweating. The sun was setting outside, and he had been gone for hours. He never went exploring like that again. The Backrooms were real, and they were far more dangerous than he ever could have imagined.